Little Amps Freeze Dried Gera



   Coming back at you guys! Miss me? Hope so, cuz I have some great coffees coming your way. Here I have something new & awesome from Little Amps Coffee out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Little Amps got into coffee a few years ago while living in Oakland, California. Watching roasters open and serving coffee like they'd not had before; intense, flavorful, fresh. They obsessed with the steps getting us the perfect coffee. Sourcing beans from amazing farms and roasting them with finesse. Little Amps also curates a smallish slew of new and used vinyl records including new releases, new re-issues, rare indie hits, and stand-by classics.

   This is their Freeze Dried Gera instant coffee. To make this coffee, the coffee is very carefully extracted in concentrated form in individual doses, clarified to remove undissolved solids, and then slowly freeze dried to preserve those delicate nuances. It takes approximately 50 hours to produces 1 sachet of instant coffee before packaging. 26.5g of roasted coffee is used per sachet. Little Amps notes flavors of flora, citrus, and candied cherry. This was my first experience with freeze dried coffee. I definitely enjoyed a bright & tea-like coffee with great tropical & citrus flavors. I've only had this hot, as I took it with me on a bikepacking adventure a few weekends ago. Great portable coffee. Super tasty brew.

   Many thanks to Peter & Little Amps for the tasty instant coffee. This is the second time I have been fortunate enough to feature Little Amps on my page.

Make sure to go check these guys out:  littleampscoffee.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate