Switchbox Ethiopia Nekisse


bbWhat we have here is a coffee from Switchbox Coffee. Switchbox is a specialty coffee roaster & cafe in Oakland Park, Florida. Their passion is quality from farmer to consumer & their goal is simple; craft the best cup of coffee.

  This is their Ethiopia Nekisse. A natural from the city of Sidama. Produced by Ninety Plus. Switchbox notes flavors of floral, strawberry, cocoa, grapefruit. I brewed this at my 1:12 ratio. This is one of the best coffees I've had since starting this blog. Upon grinding the beans in my hario, I was floored with how fragrant the grinds were. So floral and fruity. Sweet cup. Very tropical & tart in flavors. I got pineapple, orange, kumquat. This coffee is candy! Not as fermenty as most naturals, but still there. Too sweet and bright not to be. This will definitely be on a "Years Greatest" list. Super yummy.

  Thanks again to Switchbox for the amazing coffee!

Definitely got check these guys out:  switchboxcoffee.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate