Onyx Guatemala El Limonar Martinez


  Another great coffee from Onyx Coffee. Been a fan of theirs before I ever started this page/blog. Onyx does their magic down in Northwest Arkansas. 

  This is their Guatemala El Limonar Martinez. This is a honey processed bean from the Huehuetenango region. Onyx notes flavors of peach, fresh florals, raspberry, black tea, & sweet cream. I brewed this at my 1:12 ratio. This coffee was crazy fragrant. The aroma as I was grinding the beans in my hario was amazing! Floral peach tea is spot on. Super fruity. Berry. Citrus. This coffee was amazing. Will definitely be enjoying this again. Soon. Love what Onyx is doing. 

  Thanks again to Andrea & Onyx for the amazing coffees.

These guys are great, go check them out:  onyxcoffeelab.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate