Tiny House Finca San José


  Today's coffee comes to us from Tiny House Coffee Roasters. Tiny House is from Texas. They work very closely with the coffee farmers to ensure they get the true value for their product.

  This is their Finca San José from Nicaragua. I brewed this at a 1:12 ratio. Might brew a little stronger next time, as I've found I prefer my chocolatey beans at 1:8. This was a very nice smooth coffee. Chocolatey. Roasty. Nice caramel sweetness. Little spice. This was great as a stand-alone single origin, and I bet this would blend well with an Ethiopian for a "cold brew" type blend.

  Thanks again to Blake and Tiny House for the great coffee.

Go check these guys out:  tinyhousecoffeeroasters.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate