Amaya Roasting Rosendo



   Today I present a bean from Amaya Roasting Company out of Houston, Texas. Amaya strives to carry only the finest quality coffee in their inventory and do so by working with respectable and responsible coffee farmers and importers. All coffee is roasted in a manner that highlights nuance and brings balance to the sweetness, acidity and depth of flavors. Because they strive to accentuate the complexity of this high quality produce, coffees are roasted from a light to medium roast coloration.

   This is their Rosendo bean; a washed Colombia bean. Amaya notes flavors of concord grape, caramel, & graham cracker. I brewed this at my 1:12 ratio. Great caramel sweetness in this cup. Nice acidity with some nuttiness. Cold brew with some nice body & sweetness. Tasty.

   Many thanks to Kirke & Amaya for the tasty beans. Was able to get a hold of Kirke before I headed down to Texas for work a couple weeks ago and he was able to set me aside some beans I picked up from a shop they work with in town, Catalina Coffee. Great connecting with roasters while I am out of town.

Go see what they have to offer:  amayaroasting.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate