Push X Pull Costa Rica Finca La Pastora



   Today I feature a bean from Push X Pull Coffee out of Portland, Oregon. I met one of the guys from Push X Pull as they were traveling across the US, via Arkansas back to Oregon. I showed him around town, visited a couple coffee shops here in KC, got some tasty BBQ, talked shop. Good times. Christopher and his buddy started Push X Pull due to their need for Grade-A, Off-The-Charts, Get-Me-Out-Of-Bed-In-The-Morning Coffee. Push X Pull Coffee; Roasting Coffee Since A Couple Days Ago. 

   This is their Costa Rica bean. A honey processed bean from Finca La Pastora. I brewed this at my 1:12 ratio. This made for a tasty cold brew, as most natural & honey-processed beans do. Very bright & fruity. Deep honey sweetness with a nice acidity. I got notes of stone fruits, apples, berries. Very tasty. 

   Many thanks to Christopher & Push X Pull for the tasty beans. Excited to try out the other bag he left behind for me. Be on the lookout for them as they are about to open their brick & mortar store in Portland.

Go check them out:  pushxpullcoffee.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate