Honest Costa Rica Monte Rosa Geisha


   What we have here is the first coffee I'll be reviewing from the great people over at Honest Coffee Roasters.  Honest does business over in the Historic Factory in downtown Franklin, TN.  Honest also has the privilege of being Williamson County's first specialty coffee roasting company.

   This is their Costa Rica Monte Rosa Geisha.  I bought a geisha sampler box from Angel's Cup before Christmas, and loved them.  I was pretty stoked to find that Brice sent me over some of their geisha.  This is a great example of what I experienced with the fine examples of geisha in the Angel's Black Box.  What a fragrant floral aroma as I ground the beans in my Hario.  As it was brewing, it maintained a sweet floral aroma that filled the kitchen.  I brewed this at a 1:8 ratio (as I did my other geishas).  Fruity, floral, caramely, sweet citric acidity.  This was a delish cup of coffee.

   Thanks again to Brice & Honest Coffee for the amazing coffee.  Excited to see what the second bean has to offer.

   Go check them out & buy some amazing coffee:  honest.coffee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate