Reverie Roasters Guatemala Rio Ocho



   Today's coffee is my third, and final (sad face), coffee from Reverie Roasters. Reverie is doing great things down in Wichita, KS. Loved all the coffees Jason sent down to me. 

   Today's coffee is a washed Guatemala. It's a single origin coffee cultivated in the mountains of Huehuetenango. This was a very balanced cup. Somewhat middle of the road to what I usually brew, but that was nice for a change. Not a super bright or super fruity coffee I typically brew. I did brew this at 1:12, so next time I think I will go down to a 1:8 ratio to see how much older I can make it. This was a nice smooth milk chocolatey, sweet nutty drink. Would mix well with a shot of cream as well (after I brew stronger). 

   Another solid coffee from Reverie. Thanks again, Jason & crew. 


Go check them out and buy some amazing coffee:  reverieroasters.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate