Messenger Kenya Gituja AB



   Sorry for the long absence, took a little vacation to Colorado! I'm back, and with an excellent coffee. This is my 2nd from Messenger Coffee Co. Thanks again to Isaac for these wonderful beans. 

   This is a washed Kenya Gituja AB. Very interesting cup; my 1st Kenyan, I believe. I brewed this at a 1:14 ratio. Messenger notes fresh cut cedar, tangerine. Body of a juicy red wine. Lingering cranberry acidity. I'm definitely getting the woodsy citrusy aromas and tastes. Very grapefruity to me. Can definitely taste the fruity wine-like acidity. This was definitely different than the fruity sweet naturals I typically brew, and it was well received! Next time I brew, I will probably reduce the ratio a bit to see if the citrus pops out even more. I feel this worked great as a cold brew. 

   Thanks again Messenger & Isaac for these delicious coffees. Love to see KC coffee doing great things!


Go check them out and order some coffee at :  messengercoffee.co



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate