Cafe Devocion Geisha



   Today's cup is my last Geisha from my Angel's Black Box. Sipping from my awesome Second Best enamel campfire mug I bought from them a while back when I lived right down the street from them. Great shop. Kansas City, especially Waldo/Brookside people, should check them out. 

   The final Geisha comes from Cafe Devocion. A washed Colombian bean from Acevedo, Luis Calderon. Brewed at 1:8, same as all the others. This Geisha was amazing; same as the other three. So fragrant; delicate, floral. So soft and sweet. I loved this Geisha box. Will definitely keep my eyes open for another one.

Links for coffee goods:   devocion.com   angelscup.com   secondbestcoffee.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate