Methodical El Salvador, Apaneca


   Today's coffee is brought to us by Methodical Coffee out of Greenville, SC. Both coffees that Will sent out to me have been great. 

   This is an El Salvador bean, from the Apaneca region. This is the 2nd bean from El Salvador I have reviewed, and I have liked them both very much. Which is one of the reasons I started this project, to expand on my bean/roast/processing knowledge. This bean was very different from the other El Salvador I brewed. This was very much like the tasting notes Methodical writes; berry, chocolate. A fairly sweet, creamy coffee. Blueberries, strawberries. Very nice. I brewed this at 1:12. Will go stronger next time, possibly to my 1:8 ratio, see how much more chocolate or berry I can get out of it. This would also be nice with a splash of cream. 

   Thanks again to Will for setting me up with these coffees. These guys are doing good things.


Go check them out & buy some amazing beans:  methodicalcoffee.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate