La Colombe Washed Panama - Hacienda la Esmeralda Geisha


   Tonight I'm enjoying this liquid candy from La Colombe Coffee. This is a sampler I got when I bought my Angel's Cup Black Geisha Box. This is La Colombe's Washed Panama - Hacienda la Esmeralda Geisha. Wow! This coffee is legit!

   Given they say this coffee should be considered the archetype Geisha, I can see why this bean is so highly sought after. This farm is credited with the of the Geisha bean.  This coffee is so sweet and floral, it's hard to believe it's coffee and not a tea. I brewed this at a 1:8 ratio and it's magnificent. Lime, orange, floral, honeysuckle. Amazing! Angel's Cup also notes blue pixie stick and vanilla. 

   Even though Geisha's will never be a mainstay in my coffee collection, I'm really glad I bought this sampler box.  And thanks to Tyler & Blue Monarch for the mug. New KC roaster doing great things; excited to review their coffee this week. 


Go check out Angel's Cup:  angelscup.com

And La Colombe:  lacolombe.com

And Blue Monarch:  bluemonarchcoffee.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate