Lift Natural Los Congos



   Tonight's coffee was brought to you by Lift Coffee Roasters. Many thanks to Beau for the hookup. Lift is based out of Riverside, CA. And per their website, their coffee is roasted with a simple philosophy: roast should not stand in the way of the coffee but should bring out the coffees’ terroir and the farmers' intentions. And I must say, this coffee is amazing!

   I am having some good fortunes shining my way, because lately I have been brewing some amazing coffee; and this one is amazing. This is a Natural Los Congos, from Nueva Segovia Nicaragua. I believe this is my 1st time brewing a Nicaraguan bean. I brewed this at a 1:12 ratio. The tasting notes on the bag say 'fermented fruit - red wine'. I definitely taste that. Sweet citrus bomb! Sour cherry. Nutty/chocolate sweetness. Super bright complex cup. Beau, the head roaster, said this was one of his favorites, and I can definitely see why. This will definitely be put on my list of coffees to look for again next year. 

   Thanks again Beau & Lift for the beans. This was an amazing coffee. 



Go check them out and order some coffee at :  liftcoffeeroasters.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate