Reverie Roasters Sumatra, Ulos Batak



   Today we have another amazing coffee from Reverie Roasters from Wichita, KS. Glad Jason responded to my request because otherwise I probably wouldn't have come across these guys. I'm loving their coffees they sent me.

   Today's selection is their Sumatra, Ulos Batak. This coffee is 'Autumn-In-A-Cup'. Reverie notes maple, allspice, full. I concur. I tasted a very full bodied coffee. Sweet, woodsy, bourbon deliciousness. Perfect to enjoy with some pumpkin or pecan pie. I bet this would make an amazing espresso. I brewed this at a 1:12 ratio, but I think I'll go to 1:8 next time to see how 'deep' I can make the brew. Bet this is another coffee also enjoyed with a splash of cream.

   Thanks again to Jason for the amazing coffees they sent to me. Excited for the next bean from these guys.


Go check them out & buy some coffee at:  reverieroasters.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamance Kaffee Werks Black Label Edition Rum Barrel Aged

Alamance Kaffee Werks Mexico

Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Chocolate